Red Zone 4: Bright and unbreakable with maximum battery life.
Our popular Red Zone series is redesigned for 2013 with new versions being even brighter and more visible than before. Battery life is improved and the lights are easy to mount and to use. A double-power version (Red Zone 8) is also now available.
NiteFlux Red Zone has a strong carbon fibre body, and water proof and chemical resistant rubber ends. This light will never break, and never leak, no matter what road or weather conditions you ride through.
The Red Zone series achieve exceptional visibility with up to 400lm (in red, rz8) over 300 degrees viewing angle. That is around 10x what other lights can deliver and is easily seen well past horizontal. These lights allow you to be seen in any conditions, from any position.
- Use these lights in the DAYTIME. Also has a lower power setting for night time, and for group rides.
- Wide viewing angle makes perfect for mounting on bags and helmets. Remain seen as you bend, twist and move.
- Very simple and very secure seat-post mounting. Will not scratch your bike. No plastic attachments.
- Integrated Li-Ion battery.
- USB rechargeable. Plug into your computer, ipod charger, or any other USB style charger.
- Wide range of power and flashing options, user selectable. Something for everyone and yet still very simple to use when riding.
- Waterproof and chemical resistant. Extended warranty options available up to 3 years.